Boasting excellent renovation or new build opportunities, this single-level brick home sits proudly on a generous 648m2 block in a highly sought-after location that is simply bursting with potential!
Set in the quiet residential pocket of Cooloola, this property presents an excellent opportunity for home buyers, renovators and investors alike!
Noosa Junctions’ local restaurants, shops, and cafes are at your fingertips from this prime location. Only moments further you will find the forever desired Noosa main beach, Hastings Street, and Noosa National park.
There is a generous well-appointed kitchen with good bench space. Open plan living/dining area with air conditioning, separate laundry, and a spacious undercover entertaining area.
All three bedrooms are featured off the hallway and all include built-in robes.
The master bedroom with ensuite has a walk-in robe and access to the outdoor entertaining area.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity, call Dean McLure today on 0499 270 691 and book an inspection to view the home.
• Excellent renovation or new build potential in a sought-after location
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe.
• Two guest bedrooms, with robes
• Indoor fire place
• New split system air conditioning in living room
• Single car garage.
• Located on a quiet street, 50m from off lead dog park with a children’s playground
• Fully fenced flat secure yard with plenty of room for a pool.
• 3kw Solar panel system
• Total land area is 648m2.
• Compliant smoke alarms and safety switch.
• Quiet location, easy walk to Noosa Junctions shops & restaurants.
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park.